Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company Mug Club
Here is your chance to be a part of an elite group of Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company enthusiasts! By joining the GBB Mug Club, you will be given the opportunity to try new releases before anyone else, take advantage of special deals on GBB beer and merchandise, receive a custom mug and more!
The initial membership fee is $75.
Should you wish to remain an active member, you must renew your membership each year before June 1st. The renewal fee is $50 to maintain active standing in the mug club.
PLEASE NOTE THAT MUG CLUB APPLICATIONS PURCHASED AFTER 5PM ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 22ND MAY NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 27TH.
As a member of Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company’s Mug Club you will RECEIVE:
- A mub club number, that you and only you will have.
- Use of an 20oz exclusive Mug Club mug displayed above the bar at Geaghan’s Pub. (In 2015, we reached mug hanging capacity, and instead of creating a waitlist, we decided to allow new members to use a Mug Club mug that is just not numbered on the bottom. If a Mug Club member who currently has a numbered mug hanging does not renew their membership in the Spring, that space will go to the first Mug Club member without a numbered mug, and a engraved numbered mug will be ordered for them.)
- 20oz mugs of GBB brews at the regular 16oz price every day from open to close - 9am to close on Sunday. (Offer valid on all GBB beers offered on tap in a 16oz format; excludes guest taps. Management holds the right to limit certain “specialty brews” availability for sale in the 20oz mug if ABV is deemed too high for appropriate moderate consumption at 20oz pour)
- An exclusive Mug Club t-shirt (every year upon membership renewal).
- Mug Club Monday’s - Each Monday (Excluding St Patrick’s Day) will feature $3 mugs of GBB Beer for Mug Club members and “beer-centric” dinner specials prepared by our kitchen crew. (Offer valid on all GBB beers offered on tap in a 16oz format; excludes guest taps. Management holds the right to limit certain “specialty brews” availability for sale in the 20oz mug if ABV is deemed too high for appropriate moderate consumption at 20oz pour)
- Each mug club member will receive one free birthday meal (up to $15) redeemable within 4 days of the member’s birthday.
- Access to the Mug Club e-newsletter, providing information about member only events, beer releases and more exclusive or “first-to-know” information about Geaghan Brothers Brewing.
- 10 percent off Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company and Geaghan’s Pub merchandise.
- Invites to Mug Club dinners and events, including our End of Season Mug Club party held each year on a Monday night in May featuring Mug Club exclusives, awards, shenanigans, and conversation with our Head Brewers and owners.
- After 100 mugs purchased, Mug Club members automatically become a member of the “Half Barrel Club” indicating that they have purchased the volume equivalent of a full sized half-bbl keg.
- After 1,000 mugs purchased, Mug Club members automatically become a member of the “Full Batch Club” indicating that they have purchased the volume equivalent of a full 5bbl batch of GBB beer.
Basic Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company Mug Club RULES:
- Mug club memberships expire yearly and must be renewed each year (see below for renewal information).
- Mug Club membership runs from June 1 through May 31. Memberships purchased on or after June 1 still hold the May 31 expiration.
- Mug Club membership and benefits are not transferable. Unless specifically stated, benefits apply to the member only and may not be applied to any other individual.
- Official Mug Club mug must be used to receive mug club beer special benefits. If the member’s official mug is broken, the cost for replacing a mug is $40. Geaghan’s Pub will replace the mug with a mug of equal volume and a style that most closely resembles the original mug. The individual’s number, style, logo may vary depending on the options available at the time of reorder.
- Geaghan’s Pub management reserves the right to revoke a club membership, without refund, due to refusal to observe appropriate Geaghan’s Pub policies or Maine liquor laws including those regarding public intoxication.
- Mug Club member will NOT be able to receive preferential seating at anytime. They must follow the “first come, first serve” rules everyone else follows.
- Mug Club members must follow all applicable alcohol related policies. Mug Club members will never receive free alcoholic beverages and will not be served if believed to be intoxicated at anytime.
- Geaghan’s Pub and Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company reserve the right to change terms and benefits of the mug club at any time. Members will be notified by email of any such changes in terms or benefits.
Due to the size of our Mug Club, we will be keeping in touch with our members via email. It is important we have a current email address at all times. A phone number will only be used as a secondary means of communication, if necessary. If your contact information changes, it is your responsibility to notify us.
Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company Mug Club RENEWAL:
- Mug Club membership renewal will be at a reduced fee of $50 a year.
- Current Mug Club members will be notified (by email) in early May and be given until May 31 to renew their membership. Members must renew their membership either online at geaghans.com, or in person at the pub and present their full renewal fee at time of renewal. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Mug club members will receive a new mug club t-shirt each year.
- If a club member does not renew before May 31, they will forfeit all mug club benefits until their $50 renewal fee is paid in full. (Lack of not renewing on time may result in the loss of your Mug Club hook, and the space may go to a member who has paid on time and does did not have a numbered mug space.)
- Late renewal payments will not confer a full year of benefits. Each renewal cycle ends on May 31 for all members regardless of when their initial membership or renewal fee was paid.