Basic Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company Mug Club RULES:
- Mug club memberships expire yearly and must be renewed each year (see below for renewal information).
- Mug Club membership runs from June 1 through May 31. Memberships purchased on or after June 1 still hold the May 31 expiration.
- Mug Club membership and benefits are not transferable. Unless specifically stated, benefits apply to the member only and may not be applied to any other individual.
- Official Mug Club mug must be used to receive mug club beer special benefits. If the member’s official mug is broken, the cost for replacing a mug is $40. Geaghan’s will replace the mug with a mug of equal volume and a style that most closely resembles the original mug. The individual’s number, style, logo may vary depending on the options available at the time of reorder.
- Geaghan’s management reserves the right to revoke a club membership, without refund, due to refusal to observe appropriate Geaghan’s Pub policies or Maine liquor laws including those regarding public intoxication.
- Mug Club member will NOT be able to receive preferential seating at anytime. They must follow the “first come, first serve” rules everyone else follows.
- Mug Club members must follow all applicable alcohol related policies. Mug Club members will never receive free alcoholic beverages and will not be served if believed to be intoxicated at anytime.
- Geaghan’s Pub and Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company reserve the right to change terms and benefits of the mug club at any time. Members will be notified by email of any such changes in terms or benefits.
Due to the size of our Mug Club, we will be keeping in touch with our members via email. It is important we have a current email address at all times. A phone number will only be used as a secondary means of communication, if necessary. If your contact information changes, it is your responsibility to notify us.