As a member of Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company’s Mug Club you will RECEIVE:
- Use of a 20oz mug at Geaghan’s Pub & Geaghan Bros. Tasting Room.
- For those members that have been in the club and have worked their way to having a “hook,” mugs at the Pub will have the Mug Clubbers number.
- Once members reach the “Full Batch,” they will receive a special mug with their name or nickname engraved.
- The term “Full Batch” equates to 1000 mugs or the amount of one full batch on GBB’s original 5 bbl. system.
- 20oz mugs of GBB brews at the regular 16oz price every day from open to close at both locations. (Offer valid on all GBB beers offered on tap in a 16oz format; excludes guest taps. Management holds the right to limit certain “specialty brews” availability for sale in the 20oz mug if ABV is deemed too high for appropriate moderate consumption at 20oz pour).
- An exclusive Mug Club shirt (every year upon membership renewal).
- Mug Club Monday’s at the Pub & Mug Club Wednesdays at the Tasting Room – Excluding St Patrick’s Day- Members will receive mugs of GBB Brews at the 10oz price. Management holds the right to limit certain “specialty brews” availability for sale in the 20oz mug if ABV is deemed too high for appropriate moderate consumption at 20oz pour)
- Each mug club member will receive one free birthday meal (up to $15) redeemable within 4 days of the member’s birthday.
- Access to the Mug Club e-newsletter, providing information about member only events, beer releases and more exclusive or “first-to-know” information about Geaghan Brothers Brewing.
- 10 percent off Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company and Geaghan’s Pub merchandise.
- The ability to earn 2% points as part of our loyalty program on food and merch purchases.
- Invites to Mug Club dinners and events.
- After 100 mugs purchased, Mug Club members automatically become a member of the “Half Barrel Club” indicating that they have purchased the volume equivalent of a full sized half-bbl keg. Half Barrel members receive a Mug Club vest and pint glasses.
- After 1,000 mugs purchased, Mug Club members automatically become a member of the “Full Batch Club” indicating that they have purchased the volume equivalent of a full 5bbl batch of GBB beer.
- Full Batch members are inducted at the next Mug Club Dinner.
- They receive a complimentary tix to the dinner, a Full-Batch jacket, and pin.
Basic Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company Mug Club RULES:
- Mug club memberships expire yearly and must be renewed each year (see below for renewal information).
- Mug Club membership runs from February 1st through January 31st. Memberships purchased on or after February 1st still hold the January 31st expiration.
- Mug Club membership and benefits are not transferable. Unless specifically stated, benefits apply to the member only and may not be applied to any other individual.
- Member’s official mug must be used to receive mug club beer special benefits. If the member’s official mug is broken, the cost for replacing a mug is $40. Geaghan’s Pub will replace the mug with a mug of equal volume and a style that most closely resembles the original mug. The individual’s number, style, logo may vary depending on the options available at the time of reorder.
- Geaghan’s Pub management reserves the right to revoke a club membership, without refund, due to refusal to observe appropriate Geaghan’s Pub policies or Maine liquor laws including those regarding public intoxication.
- Mug Club member will NOT be able to receive preferential seating at anytime. They must follow the “first come, first serve” rules everyone else follows.
- Mug Club members must follow all applicable alcohol related policies. Mug Club members will never receive free alcoholic beverages and will not be served if believed to be intoxicated at anytime.
- Geaghan’s Pub and Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company reserve the right to change terms and benefits of the mug club at any time. Members will be notified by email of any such changes in terms or benefits.
Due to the size of our Mug Club, we will be keeping in touch with our members via email. It is important we have a current email address at all times. A phone number will only be used as a secondary means of communication, if necessary. If your contact information changes, it is your responsibility to notify us.
Geaghan Brothers Brewing Company Mug Club RENEWAL:
- Mug Club membership renewal will be at a reduced fee of $50 a year.
- Current Mug Club members will be notified (by email) in early December and be given until January 31st to renew their membership. Members must renew their membership either online at geaghans.com in person at the pub and present their full renewal fee at time of renewal. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Mug club members will receive a new mug club shirt each year.
- If a club member does not renew before January 31st, they will forfeit all mug club benefits until they reapply for membership and the $75 fee is paid in full.
- Late renewal payments will not confer a full year of benefits. Each renewal cycle ends on January 31st for all members regardless of when their initial membership or renewal fee was paid.